Monday, October 19, 2009

Sonic Covers

Sonic Covers

by Sonicdream

19th Oct 09

... relishing the moments as you walk down the corridor, melancholy as usual, and not quite sure if you've splattered across time - or space .....

...featuring covers of classic tunes by various artists..


Only Love Can Break Your Heart - St Etienne
Seasons in the Sun - Black Box Recorder
Can't Get Used to Losing You - The Beat
Baby I'm A Want You - Call & Response
Running Up That Hill - Placebo
I'm On Fire - Electrelane
Yes Sir I Can Boogie - Goldfrapp
Wishing on a Star - Paul Weller
Hey Hey Helen - Lush
11:59 - The Postmarks
Femme Fatale - Tracey Thorn
Do You Think I'm Sexy - Revolting Cocks
I Should Have Known Better - She & Him
Superstar - Sonic Youth
Ave Maria - Thievery Corp
To Love Somebody - The Korgis
Wicked Game - Giant Drag


<< >>









No comments: