Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Tuesday Twist at Two 3/15/11 DJ Desiree

Suzanne Vega "In Liverpool" 99.9 F
Foo Fighters "Rope" Wasting Light
Dido "All You Want" No Angel
The Temper Trap "Love Lost" Conditions
Fergus and Geronimo "Tell It (In My Ear)" Unlearn
Matt and Kim "Ice Melts" Sidewalks
Middle Class Rut "New Low" No Name No Color
Gossip "Heavy Cross" Music For Men
Kings of Leon "Pyro" Come Around Sundown
Hannah Georgas "You've Got a Place Called Home" (single)
Israel Kamakawiwo'ole "Over the Rainbow/What a Wonderful World" Facing Future
Blue October "You Make Me Smile" Foiled
Circa Survive "Dyed in the Wool" Blue Sky Noise
Children of Bodom "Ugly" Relentless Reckless Forever
Assaulter "Dying Day" Boundless
Suicide Silence "Smoke" No Time to Bleed
Funeral For A Friend "Spinning Over the Island" Welcome Home Armageddon
Soundgarden "Jesus Christ Pose" Live On I-5
Downset "Anger" Downset
Five Finger Death Punch "The Way of the Fist" The Way of the Fist




4 comments:

Dr Ron Gallemore Ophthalmologist said...

I love it when things get improved, thanks for putting up a great guide. Hope it will help me out in my future projects

online study said...

Thank you, it's very brilliant information about this topic it might be very polite for students. To my admirable surprise, resume was worthy the price I paid for it.
online study

masters degrees online said...

The connections that you make early in your career will take you far. After 20 years it is still true for me. This has been true regarding companies I worked for and those I worked with. All you have written is excellent advice.

lighting reading said...

I learnt a lot from your blog. It was worth taking time to read the blog. Keep the good work.
lighting high wycombe